Fees and Charges
Our fees and charges are clearly displayed in our office and we will guarantee to offer our services at reasonable cost, no matter which services you select. Funeral costs can vary considerably depending on which funeral service provider you choose for the same service at the same crematorium. Usually smaller independent providers like ourselves are much cheaper than any of the large national providers and offer a much more personal service to the families they serve.
Typical Pricing And Information
Most clients visualise a traditional funeral as including the removal of the deceased from the place of death, professional fees, preparation of the deceased including embalming, use of visitation room, hearse, one limousine, cortege via local address, provision of bearers, service in the crematorium chapel and returning the mourners to their home or place where they would be having after funeral venue. In order for us to facilitate this our charges are as follows:
- Removal of deceased included
- Professional charges in connection with arranging the funeral and funeral directors fees included
- Oak veneer coffin fully fitted for cremation with handles, name plate, satin gown dressing complete
- Crematorium fees included
- You have the choice of ashes to be scattered in crematorium garden of remembrance or personally returned to your home address in a suitable container included.
The Scottish Funeral Support Payment
You may be entitled to The Scottish Funeral Support Payment if you get certain benefits and need help to pay for a funeral. To make a claim please visit, https://applications.socialsecurity.gov.scot/funeral-support-payment#eligibility
for further information.Areas We Cover
We cover all crematoriums and burial grounds in Scotland